Skip to content
- Softly brush dough for bread with a small amount of oil, leave to rise covered in a tea towel.
- Half an apple, onion, etc. left over? Wrap it in beeswax cloth and pop in the fridge.
- A small container needs covering? Take a clean cotton hankie and stitch buttons and beads round the edge. Now you have a vintage cover to keep out flies and dust.
- Use a tea towel to cover larger items/bowls and if transporting it, then place a rubber band around the top to hold it in place.
- In the fridge use plates to cover bowls.